Program Application for Emergency Financial Aid
You sacrificed. We are here to help.
The mission of the Coalition to Salute America's Heroes is to assist veterans who have been severely injured while serving in Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom, and their families, and to encourage other organizations and the general public to participate in this effort.
To be considered for Emergency Financial Aid, applicants must meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- An injury sustained during combat in Operation Iraqi Freedom or Operation Enduring Freedom, or in support of those operations in a hostile environment;
- A disability rating assigned by the Department of Defense or the Department of Veterans Affairs of 30 percent or greater from a single, sustained injury;
- Currently experiencing severe financial hardship;
- Completion of a Coalition to Salute America's Heroes aid application and timely submission of supporting documentation as requested; and
- Completion of a phone interview with a Coalition to Salute America's Heroes case manager.
Please also note that the Coalition sincerely respects your privacy. The information you provide below will be kept confidential and not shared with any third party.
Coalition to Salute America's Heroes
552 Fort Evans Road, Suite 300
Leesburg, VA 20176